7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Arsenal vs Sunderland1. Arsenal are 5th in English Premier League following 21 wins, 6 draws and 9 defeats.
2. Arsenal won 4-1 at Stoke City on last weekend.
3. Arsenal need to win all remaining games and hope Liverpool and City lose point to go finish top 4.
4. Sunderland are 20th in English Premier League following 6 wins, 6 draws and 24 defeats.
5. Sunderland lost 2-0 to Swansea on last weekend.
6. Sunderland did not give up their games after relegated by winning 2-0 over Hull City two weeks ago.
7. Head-to-head: Fulham 1-1 Reading.
Reading vs Fulham AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Arsenal -2.25 with low money line and retreated to Arsenal -2.5 with low money line as of the moment.
The AsianHandicap is by far the highest standard given by Arsenal to Sunderland which is bookie's confident vote toward Gunners. However Arsenal have been struggling to win with big margin this season and I am going to back Sunderland +2.5 goals to start this game.