7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Tottenham vs Manchester United1. Tottenham are 2nd in English Premier League following 23 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses.
2. Tottenham lost 1-0 at West Ham on last weekend.
3. Tottenham are on 13 home winning run.
4. Manchester United are 6th in English Premier League following 17 wins, 14 draws and 4 losses.
5. Manchester United lost 2-0 at Arsenal on last weekend.
6. Manchester United are winless for 3 Premier League games.
7. Last meeting: Manchester United 1-0 Tottenham on 11 Dec 2016.
Tottenham vs Manchester United AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Tottenham -0.5 with high money line and increased to Tottenham -0.75 with mid money line as of the moment.
Kelly Criterion for major UK online sports bookies are flat for all 3 outcomes.
Tottenham are looking to defense their home unbeaten run this season following the heart breaking title lost. Meanwhile Manchester United are looking to avoid risking their players for the Final Europa League as their path to claim the Champions League seat.