7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on West Ham vs Liverpool1. West Ham are 12th in English Premier League following 11 wins, 9 draws and 16 losses.
2. West Ham won 1-0 over Tottenham on last weekend.
3. West Ham are unbeaten for 5 games.
4. Liverpool are 4th in English Premier League following 20 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses.
5. Liverpool drew 0-0 with Southampton on last weekend.
6. Liverpool need to win the remaining 2 games to qualify Champions League.
7. Last meeting: Liverpool 2-2 West Ham on 12 Dec 2016.
West Ham vs Liverpool AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Liverpool -0.75 with mid money line and retreated to low money line as of the moment.
Liverpool need full 3 points to keep their Champions League hope alive which prompt bookies to set a confident 0.75 Asian Handicap plate for the Reds while the market movement have anchored the idea.
Small win to Liverpool