7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Sunderland vs Swansea1. Sunderland are 20th in English Premier League following 6 wins, 6 draws and 23 losses.
2. Sunderland won 2-0 at Hull City on last weekend.
3. Sunderland are already relegated.
4. Swansea are 17th in English Premier League following 10 wins, 5 draws and 21 losses.
5. Swansea won 1-0 over Everton on last weekend.
6. Swansea are just 1 point above relegation zone.
7. Last meeting: Swansea 3-0 Sunderland on 10 Dec 2016.
Sunderland vs Swansea AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Swansea -0.5 with mid money line and retreated to high money line.
Kelly Criterion for major UK online sports are strongly supporting Swansea to win this game with 0.94 while Sunderland are getting 0.99 and draw at super high 1.02.
It's understood that the market are trying to be caustious toward Sunderland despite the team has already relegated but they remain competitive as they've shown it in the 2-0 victory at Hull City last week while Stadium of Light has impressive records against the Swans with 3 draw in last 5 games.
However the Kelly Criterion has taken care the above concerns with super high 1.02 for draw which make it an impossible mission for the Black Cats.
Back Swansea to be the ultimate winner and stay alive in Premier League!