7 Betting Facts You Need To Know Before Placing Bet on Liverpool vs Burnley1. Liverpool are 4th in English Premier League following 15 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses.
2. Liverpool won 3-1 over Arsenal on last weekend.
3. Liverpool clinched 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in last 10 home games.
4. Burnley are 12th in English Premier League following 9 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses.
5. Burnley lost 3-2 at Swansea on last weekend.
6. Burnley drew 2 and lost 8 in last 10 away games.
7. Head-to-Head: Burnley 2-0 Liverpool on 20 August 2016.
Liverpool vs Burnley AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Liverpool -1.75 with low money line and it increased to mid high money line as of now where bookies remain cautious over home team's reliability as the lowest AsianHandicap plate given to Burnley by top 6 teams at home ground.