7 Betting Facts You Need To Know Before Placing Bet on Swansea vs Leicester1. Swansea are 17th in English Premier League following 6 wins, 3 draws and 15 losses.
2. Swansea lost 2-1 to Manchester City last week.
3. Swansea are 1 point away from relegation zone.
4. Leicester are 16th in English Premier League following 5 wins, 6 draws and 13 losses.
5. Leicester lost 3-1 to Manchester United last week.
6. Leicester are on 4 win-less run and have yet to secure the 1st away win this season.
7. Head to head: Leicester 2-1 Swansea early this season.
Swansea vs Leicester AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at level AsianHandicap but it changed to Swansea -0.25 with high money line shortly after market opened. Meanwhile bookies have also shortened Swansea and Draw 1x2 betting odds as the market moving away from Leicester.
Bookies have no obvious favorite in this game but leaning toward draw at full time whistle.