6 Betting Facts You Need To Know Before Placing Bet on Liverpool vs Tottenham1. Liverpool are 5th in English Premier League following 13 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses.
2. Liverpool lost 2-0 to Hull City last week.
3. Liverpool have yet to win in 2017.
4. Tottenham are 2nd in English Premier League following 14 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses.
5. Tottenham won 1-0 over Middlesbrough last week.
6. Head to head: Liverpool won 6 in last 9 meetings while secured 4 win in 5 home games.
Liverpool vs Tottenham AsianHandicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of AsianHandicap has been set at Liverpool -0.25 with low money line and it went up to mid money line as of the moment. The same applied to 1x2 betting odds where Liverpool priced up while draw and Tottenham win have been devalued as bookies remain conservative over the Reds' recent performances.
However statistic are supporting home team following Liverpool gained points from all top 6 teams this season and remain competitive in Anfield.
In conclusion, bookies are secretly supporting Liverpool to win this game or worst - unbeaten!