7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid1. Sevilla are #3 in La Liga following 9 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses.
2. Sevilla drew 1-1 at Leganes in last game.
3. Sevilla are on 6 home wins in a row.
4. Atletico Madrid are #2 in La Liga following 9 wins, 7 draws and 1 loss.
5. Atletico Madrid won 1-0 over Espanyol in last game.
6. Atletico Madrid won 3-2 at Valladolid before 4 draws in a row.
7. Recent Head-to-head: Sevilla 2-5 Atletico Madrid on 26 Feb 2018.
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid Asian Handicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Sevilla 0 with mid money line.
The battle of #2 and #3 are one of the main event on Sunday's La Liga game where Sevilla will replace Atletico Madrid as #2 while the visitors will go level with Barcelona at 37 points should the team wins this game.
Bookies are reluctant to take side but Atletico Madrid remain the slight favourite for being the #2 as well as the better head to head in recent years.
However I am setting my eyes on Sevilla where they've recorded brilliant home results of 6 winning streak including 3-0 over Real Madrid.