7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on West Bromwich vs Wigan1. West Brom are #4 in League Championship following 13 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses.
2. West Brom lost 2-1 at Blackburn on New Year day.
3. West Brom recorded 5 over 2.5 games in past 6 away games.
4. Wigan are #20 in League Championship following 7 wins, 5 draws and 14 losses.
5. Wigan lost 3-0 to Sheffield United on new Year day.
6. Wigan have lost 5 AsianHandicap in last 6 games.
7. Recent Head-to-head: West Brom 2-0 Wigan on 28 Dec 2018.
West Bromwich vs Wigan Asian Handicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at West Brom -0.5 with mid money line.
Bookies are reluctant toward West Brom despite they have just beaten Wigan with 2-0 score line 9 days ago where the Asian Handicap was set at 0.75 against 0.50 for this game, largely due to cup game as well as a big game against the #2 Norwich coming up next week.
With Wigan struggling to stay up in Championship table with merely 4 points ahead of relegation zone, one would expect they abandon cup game for survival.