7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Manchester City vs Liverpool1. Manchester City are #3 in Premier League following 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses.
2. Manchester City won 3-1 over Southampton last week.
3. Manchester City records 6 straight games with over 2.5 goals.
4. Liverpool are #1 in Premier League following 17 wins and 3 draws.
5. Liverpool won 5-1 over Arsenal last week.
6. Liverpool won 4 straight away games in a row.
7. Recent Head-to-head: Manchester City 5-0 Liverpool on 9 Sep 2017.
Manchester City vs Liverpool Asian Handicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Manchester City -0.5 with high money line and it remains until now.
Bookies are fearless to offer generous 0.5 AsianHandicap by Man City following the generally poor away records of Liverpool as well as the incredible 5-1 victory over the table leader last season.
However Liverpool have been steadily collecting points from away games without defeat where they claim full 3 points from Tottenham but drew both Arsenal and Chelsea.