7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Juventus vs Inter Milan1. Juventus are #1 in Serie A following 13 wins and 1 draw.
2. Juventus were held to 1-1 draw by Genoa who are standing #14 in the table now.
3. Juventus have won 4 games by 2 goals in the last 6 home games.
4. Inter Milan are #3 in Serie A following 9 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses.
5. Inter Milan are winless for 2 games, 4-1 defeat to Atalanta and 2-2 draw with Roma last week.
6. Inter Milan produced 5 games with over 2.5 goals in last 6 away games.
7. Recent Head-to-head: Juventus 0-0 Inter Milan on 10 December 2017.
Juventus vs Inter Milan Asian Handicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Juventus -1 Asian Handicap with high money line.
I am shock to see the huge 1 ball advantage giving to Inter Milan where Napoli were given 0.5 Asian Handicap back in the September. Despite the game ended in favor to Juventus on 3-1, I still fancy Inter Milan to kick start the game with 1 ball on hand with the inferior high money line on Juventus -1.