6 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Real Madrid vs Liverpool1. Real Madrid finished 3rd in La Liga with 76 points, huge 17 points different from champions Barcelona.
2. Real Madrid won 22, drew 10 and loss 6 in La Liga this season.
3. Real Madrid faced strong opponents - Juventus, PSG and Bayern Munich since last 16.
4. Liverpool finished 4th in Premier League with 75 points, huge 25 points different from champions Manchester City.
5. Liverpool won 21, drew 12 and loss 5 in Premier League this season.
6. Liverpool secured it's place from 1st leg since last 16 with huge victories like 3-0 Manchester City, 5-0 Porto and 5-2 Roma.
Real Madrid vs Liverpool Betting Prediction: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Real Madrid -0.25 with mid money line and it swinged away to high money line as punters predict likelihood of draw game.
UEFA have made mistakes which could lead to signs of the winner where the official web site announces Liverpool as the winner of Champions League 2017/18 while revealing the line up of both teams last night.
It is obvious that the Real Madrid under Zidane have not been performing well this season while Jurgen Klopp have somehow transformed Liverpool into a title contender.
Bookies remain conservative in this game without a clear favorite or underdog as the result could ended in both end.