7 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Placing Bet on Liverpool vs Manchester United1. Liverpool are 7th in Premier League following 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeats.
2. Liverpool are 4th in home statistic table with 2 wins and 1 draw.
3. Liverpool drew at Newcastle in last Premier League game.
4. Manchester United are 2nd in Premier League following 6 wins and 1 draw.
5. Manchester United are 6th in away statistic table with 2 wins and 1 draw.
6. Manchester United won 4-0 over Crystal Palace in last Premier League game.
7. Head-to-head: Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd & Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool in last season.
Liverpool vs Manchester United Asian Handicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Liverpool 0 with low money line and retreated to mid money line.
Bookies are reluctant to take side following Liverpool were not that impressive so far despite they were great in playing strong team last term.
Jose Mourinho managed to secured both games for draw last season but the defensive strategy is unlikely to work against Jurgen Klopp who is best in finding loop hole to old tactic.
Statistically, Manchester United are on the upper hand with 21 goals and 2 conceded goals while Liverpool have only 13 against 12 conceded goals.
A touch of the above, Liverpool remain my first choice in this game for a 2-1 final score.