5 Betting Facts You Should Know Before Place Bet on Bournemouth vs Leicester1. Bournemouth are 19th in Premier League following 1 win and 5 defeats.
2. Bournemouth are 16th in home table with 1 win and 2 draws.
3. Bournemouth lost 2-1 at Everton last weekend.
4. Leicester are 17th in Premier League following 1 win, 1 draw and 4 defeats.
5. Leicester are 14th in away table with 1 draw and 2 defeats.
6. Leicester lost 3-2 to Liverpool last weekend.
7. Head-to-head: Bournemouth 1-0 Leicester and Leicester 1-1 Bournemouth last season.
Bournemouth vs Leicester Asian Handicap Betting Odds Analysis: The opening odds of Asian Handicap has been set at Bournemouth 0 with high money line and retreated to super high money line.
This is a tough fight within the relegation zone that bookies refused to take side by offering level Asian Handicap. While the game can end up in any side, I am predicting a high scoring game as both teams are eager to escape the drop zone.